FosterinG in South Lakeland
Are you looking to foster in the South Lakeland Area?
If you live in the South Lakeland area and are interested in fostering a child or a young person, we can offer training and support to some of the finest foster parents and foster carers across South Lakeland Together, we can continue offering a lifeline to the most vulnerable children and young people in South Lakeland.
Why Choose The Fostering Team as your Fostering Agency in South Lakeland?
We are passionate about what we do, to us working at The Fostering Team is not a 9-5 Monday-Friday job but a lifestyle choice. We are all committed to our roles, to achieving jointly alongside foster carers to work within a team centred approach. Our aim is to guarantee children are central to all that we do and that foster carers are supported to become a part of our family.
A caring fostering community in South Lakeland ensuring children’s needs are met
We take pride in ensuring a team approach, where our foster carers in South Lakeland are supported to become part of our family. We are constantly striving to create a caring fostering community in South Lakeland where our foster carers and staff work together to ensure children’s needs are met.
Committed to providing stable, caring, family environment throughout South Lakeland
At The Fostering Team, we work relentlessly to recruit, train and support our foster carers throughout South Lakeland and are committed to providing stable, caring, family environments in which children will thrive. Our foster carers have access to an excellent training programme of ongoing support which ensures we can place children with a variety of needs.
Working with highly experienced and skilled social workers throughout the South Lakeland area
We employ experienced and highly skilled social workers to ensure that we achieve the best possible outcome for the children in our care, and that every placement receives the dedicated support in whatever way is needed.
Types of Fostering placements available in South Lakeland
Meet our South Lakeland Fostering team
RESPONSIBLE INDIVIDUAL & AGENCY DECISION MAKER
Things to consider when you looking to become a Foster Parent or Foster Carer in south lakeland area
- You must have a spare bedroom for each child (unless they are same sex siblings)
- You must be over 25
- You must be able to provide round the clock care for the child
- You must appreciate the impact fostering can have on your family
- You must be willing to deal with challenging behaviour, for example vandalism, stealing, sexualised behaviours
- If you smoke, you must always smoke outdoors and away from the child. Children under five cannot be placed with foster carers who smoke
- You must have an energetic and understanding attitude
- You must understand that children may not demonstrate their gratitude
- You must have your own car or access to good transport links
- You must have a full DBS and health check
Contact our South Lakeland fostering Team
Become part of our South Lakeland fostering Community
Here at The Fostering Team We are actively recruiting foster carers and foster carers in the South Lakeland area.
Please feel free to get in touch with The Fostering Team for any further information, or with any other enquires you may have. You can do so via phone, post or email, or by using our contact form.